Maya 2023 Mac is an award-winning software and powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, visual effects, and rendering solution. Because Maya is based on an open architecture, all your work can be scripted or programmed using a well-documented and comprehensive API (application programming interface), or one of two embedded scripting languages, the Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python.
This level of openness, combined with an industry-leading suite of 3D visual effects, computer graphics, and character animation tools, enables you to realize your creative vision for your film, television, game development, and design projects.
Facilities and software features of Maya:
- Advanced design three-dimensional models
- Simulate a variety of natural and environmental elements such as climate change, water and liquids, fire, plants and …
- Having a variety of tools for modeling and data management
- The possibility of transferring the properties of one object to another object
- Design Clothes, hair and sex and different scenarios
- Coordination with other software modeling and animating
- Supports mathematical model NURBS (short for Non-uniform rational B-spline)
- Ability to combine elements of two-dimensional and three-dimensional models
- Ability to use scripting programming language and MEL (stands for Maya embedded language) and ++ C and Python in the development of software.
- Maya 2023 focuses on improved usability for both seasoned Maya artists and new users alike. Experience the completely revamped Booleans Tool, the new Blue Pencil Tool, or try some of the other improvements detailed in the links below. You’ll also notice an improved user experience with the new Application Home hub, gamiefied tutorials, and a new Search feature that lets you navigate the user interface more efficiently.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.