MAXQDA is a software package for qualitative and mixed methods research and the only leading QDA software to offer identical features on Windows and Mac Use MAXQDA Mac Crack for any type of qualitative research including but not limited to grounded theory, literature reviews, exploratory market research, qualitative text analyses, and mixed methods approaches.
The Interface: Sleek & easy to use
- Your Data
- Your Codes
- Document Browser
All your data, one place:
With MAXQDA, you’re prepared for everything. Whether it’s a simple text document, an Excel table of survey results, a PDF file, image, website, audio or video recording, SPSS data file, bibliographic record, or focus group discussion – even YouTube comments and Twitter data – you can analyze it all!
Transcription & media analysis:
Built-in tools for professional transcriptions of audio and video recordings. Of course, you can also import transcripts you’ve created in a separate program and link your transcripts to the original media file. Or code and analyze your media file as it is – even without transcribing it before
Visualize your data & results in MAXQDA:
Whether it’s for your analysis or publication, MAXQDA’s visual tools are tailor-made for qualitative research. Visualize the progression of an interview, compare documents, or use MAXMaps to visualize connections in your data. The outputs are always linked to the underlying material – so you’ll never lose sight of the bigger pictureAnnotate, Paraphrase, Summarize:
Write notes while you work and attach them anywhere – to documents, to codes, or to the data itself. Summarize the most important data points or paraphrase them to develop a coding system. With the Memo Manager, Summary Grids and Summary Tables you’ll never lose track of your progress!
Sentiment Analysis – New language option “German” added. You can now analyze the sentiment of German tweets
Import transcripts that were created with the automatic transcription tool “Voicedocs”
Improved – General
- Project backup files now have the word “_backup” added to their file name to make backups easier to identify
- Improved Performance when importing RIS Data with attachments.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.