MathType 2021 Mac type and handwrite mathematical notation. Easily include quality math equations in your documents and digital content. The popular equation editor for Microsoft Word has been updated. The new online version of MathType for mac is also seamlessly integrated into Google Docs. Stop relying on cumbersome built-in math tools. Use MathType for a unified quality experience with all your digital solutions word processors, presentation software, LMS platforms, assessment tools, and more.
When you’re ready to sit down and write a scientific or technical paper, a test, a slide presentation, or where ever you want to include math notation, you’re empowered. Open MathType Mac Crack on your computer or device and you have everything at your fingertips to do your work fast, easy and efficiently.
MathType Mac Features:
- Save frequently used equations and symbols in customizable toolbars.
- Set MathType preferences to quickly change from one “look” to another for different types of documents.
- Setup personal keyboard shortcuts.
- It is a big upgrade to the default math tools built into many applications.
- You can now have quality everywhere.
- Mathematical notation is rich and changes among different cultures.
- MathType supports mathematical notation for different education levels and cultures.
- Students can hand write equations on a tablet or mobile device and MathType will immediately recognize and change them into perfectly-formatted equations.
- Students and teachers can now easily interact in LMS forum discussions.
- ChemType is a flavor of MathType designed to help you work with chemical notation.
- You’ll find a specific toolbar with the common chemical symbols and a user experience adapted to chemistry authors.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.