Mate Translate 2020 allows you to translate words and phrases between over 100 languages, use text-to-speech, and browse through already-done translations in the history. You can quickly swap languages in the pop-up using Control+S.
Mate Translate Mac Features:
- 100+ languages supported
- Offline history of translations
- Translate in the pop-up window that’s always in the menu bar
- Translate selected text from the context menu
- Open the pop-up with a shortcut
- Autorun as the Mac starts
- Pin the pop-up window above all other windows
- Insert contents of the clipboard.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.