Master PDF Editor 2021 MacOS allows you to create, edit, preview, encrypt, sign and print PDF documents. Includes advanced annotation tools that allow you to add virtual sticky notes and to indicate text to highlight, underline, and strike out without making changes to the actual PDF text. Then our brand new software Master PDF Editor for mac is exactly what you need! With this easy-to-use and cost efficient application. Master PDF Editor mac crack interactive PDF documents with just a few clicks.
Master PDF Editor Features:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Adding a digital signature and Signing PDF Documents.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Changing font attributes.
- Added functionality to set default comments appearance.
- Added default PDF forms appearance setting.
- Added “Selection change” property for Listbox.
- Improved work with XFA forms, added context menu, hotkeys and form selections, fixed several issues with XFA.
- Fixed issue with color images containing ICC profile.
- Fixed issue with bookmark properties setting.
- Fixed some issues with PDF forms events.
- Fixed issue with comboboxes in Object Inspector for Mac OS version.
- Fixed multiple issues causing application to display PDF incorrectly or crash.
- Fixed other minor issues.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.