Master of Typing 2022 Mac is a new version of popularly accepted tutor for learning TOUCH TYPING.
TOUCH TYPING using all 10 FINGERS without watching the keyboard will help:
- SAVE TIME;
- Work on ACCURACY and ATTENTION;
- Increase EFFICIENCY at work.
Master of Typing Mac Features:
- Read helpful topics of the LEARNING MODE;
- Use PROMPTS, when something isn’t clear;
- Try your typing skills in practice;
- Select EXAM MODE and choose the difficulty level;
- Watch STATISTICS with your time, accuracy and speed rates;
- Practice every day and see your progress.
- Possibility to turn on/of Uppercase letters, numbers & special symbols;
- New HIGHLIGHTING function of the next key;
- 2 types of text direction (from left to right/from right to left);
- Choice of the fingers used when typing;
- Choose the interval, visible typing area or text length;
- TEXTS and exams of various DIFFICULTY levels;
- Application HINTS and useful information.
- A lot of new ready-made texts for exams
- Improved voice recognition
- Less bugs
- Minor changes in the interface.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.