MarsEdit 2021 Mac Browser-based interfaces are slow, clumsy, and require you to be connected to the internet just to use them. Browsers are perfect for reading web content, but not so great for creating it. If you’re serious about your blog, you need a desktop blog editor. MarsEdit for mac you’re lucky enough to have a Mac, nothing is more powerful or more elegant.
MarsEdit Mac Features:
- Whether you love HTML or can’t bear the sight of it, MarsEdit’s editor will thrill you.
- Works with WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Squarespace, TypePad, Movable Type and dozens more through standard MetaWeblog and AtomPub interfaces.
- Build a template to match your blog, then let MarsEdit’s live preview show you how your posts will look before you publish them.
- Combine the power of MarsEdit with your favorite editor. Integrates cleanly with BBEdit, TextMate, WriteRoom, TextWrangler, or any editor that supports the ODBEditor suite.
- Quickly scan your iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom, or Flickr libraries, and insert images into your blog post with the click of a button.
- Upload images and files directly to your blog, or attach them to a post for automatic upload-on-publish.
- You discover something cool, you can start a new MarsEdit post with the click of a button.
- Fine-tune your masterpiece on the boat, plane, or train, and publish when you get back online.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.