Maple 2020 Mac is math software that combines the world’s most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
Maplesoft Maple 2020 brings you even more, even stronger mathematical capabilities, from enhancements to the core routines you use every day, to specialized tools that open up new areas of research. In addition, there are advances to the Maple programming language, more education tools, new visualizations, and lots more!
Maple Mac Features:
- It includes hundreds of enhancements to the core mathematics you use every day.
- Maple is the clear leader in finding symbolic solutions to partial differential equations.
- As a result of the efforts to further strengthen Maple’s world leading tools for physics.
- Substantial enhancements in group theory mean you can construct, compute.
- Whether you’re removing echo from audio, analyzing the orbital periodicity of exoplanets.
- From better previews of your raw data to new analysis tools, Maple 2020 helps you learn from your data.
- The Quantum Chemistry Toolbox from RDMChem, a new Maple add-on toolbox, provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use environment.
- The latest interactive Math Apps help convey important concepts in computer science and more.
- Many enhancements to Maple’s language, data structure manipulation utilities, and debugging tools.
- A completely redesigned Start Page, together with an expanded set of user resources, provides a more useful environment for everyone.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.