Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2021 Mac is an antivirus software that removes adware and malware that can slow down the use of your Mac. If your Pommy computer is suffering from slowdowns, it may be that the computer is a victim of malware running in the background and monopolizing the main resources of your machine.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware crack mac allows you to run a scan of your computer to detect and remove adware like Genio, VSearch and Vidx, but also to eradicate malware and trojans that took place without your knowledge on your hard drive. The analysis of the Mac is done quickly and the interface of the program offers the possibility to simply manage the detected elements.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Features:
- Anti-Malware for Mac removes unwanted programs like adware, add-ons and various types of malicious software.
- It is worth using it if the Mac releases or displays windows and notifications from programs that nobody remembers.
- Anti-Malware Mac searches for and removes code that causes system performance degradation, attacks on the system, or annoying advertisements.
- The program removes adware such as Genieo, VSearch and Vidx, neutralizes Trojans, and at the same time quickly scans files and does not burden the computer.
- Malwarebytes program engine was created specifically for detecting and removing adware programs.
- It uses its own database containing over 160 signatures of unwanted programs. .
- Improvements Added the “Allow List” feature in the Detection History card where customers can exclude files or items from being detected during scans.
- Fixed MMAC-2767: Fixed installation issue for M1 machines.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.