MainStage 2019 Mac lets you take your Mac to the stage with a full-screen interface optimized for live performance, flexible hardware control, and a massive collection of plug-ins and sounds that are fully compatible with Logic Pro X.
The Ultimate Live Rig:
- Perform live with more than 80 instrument, effect, and MIDI plug-ins or work with Audio Units plug-ins
- Add your sounds from Logic Pro X and GarageBand to bring your studio sound to the stage
- Combine instruments and live audio, such as keyboards and vocals, in a single Patch
- Switch between Patches without stopping sound output or cutting off held notes
- Design rich keyboard Patches using splits and layers, the Arpeggiator, and other MIDI plug-ins
- Perform with stereo or multitrack backing tracks using Playback
- 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger sampled instruments.
- Connect your favorite hardware and use it to play and control your plug-ins
- Use USB and MIDI-equipped controllers like keyboards, foot pedals, and drum pads
- Instantly set up a large variety of hardware using automatic device recognition
- Quickly assign hardware knobs, buttons, and faders to onscreen controls
- Manage sophisticated rigs using the Assignments & Mapping overview.
Designed for the Stage:
- See only what you need during your performance using a customizable, full-screen live interface
- Screen controls adapt for each Patch using Smart Controls
- Smart Controls offer dynamic performance controls that change with each Patch
- Easily view your Mac screen from a distance using a high-contrast, full-screen performance view.
- Play deeply sampled, professionally mixed, and fully customizable drum kits provided by Drum Kit Designer
- Perform electronic beats with the Ultrabeat drum machine
- Play classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer sounds using Retro Synth
- Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
- Perform inspired sounds using a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
- Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
- Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
- Turn your favorite hardware synthesizers into sampled instruments using new Auto Sampler plug-in.
- Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
- Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
- Play a single note to trigger predefined chords with Chord Trigger
- Perform a part and conform notes to a specific scale using Transposer
Creative and Production Effects:
- Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
- Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
- Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
- Get the perfect mix with a collection of EQs, dynamics, and other mixing tools.
Guitar and Bass Gear:
- Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
- Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
- Access a full-screen Tuner to quickly get in tune.
- Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
- More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
- 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.