MailButler 2022 Mac is your personal assistant for efficient and productive work with Apple Mail. With its various functions, it simplifies, optimizes, and streamlines working with emails in your daily life. Use it for business or private purposes Mailbutler Crack Mac will become an indispensable, reliable servant once you start using it.
MailButler Mac Features:
- Let your emails temporarily disappear from your inbox and pop up again at desired time
- Track information about when, where, and how often your email/link has been opened
- Schedule emails to be sent on preferred date and time
- Handy opt-out button on top of every incoming newsletter
- Beautiful and professional signatures available as templates in multiple styles
- Write faster with stored message templates available anytime
- Made a mistake? Recall your outgoing messages after they have been sent
- Reminds you when you forget to include an attachment
- Attach to-do items and notes along with your emails
- Easily delegate tasks and share custom signatures/message templates.
- Setting a follow-up makes your working routine easier. We always treat it as a very important task. So, now you can easily find it in our new Quick Task Menu, already pre-configured and ready to be set.
- In order to save your time on task creation, we provide you access to our new Quick Task Menu. There you find your most used, most recent, and follow-up tasks, of course.
- Welcome to Automations! We would like to assist you with pre-setting certain recurring actions. Automations will evolve and grow in the future to cover more of your needs.
- We improved the design of tasks and notes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.