Mail Pilot 2020 Mac is a polished email client for macOS that delivers simple yet powerful function plus a modern user interface. The client takes a simplified approach to email client software, unlike traditional ones that use flags and complicated settings.
Mail Pilot for mac allows you to send emails from all accounts to several different places. In other words, you can sort messages across all your accounts into a number of special folders. Various email services, including GMail, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo! or Outlook, as well as all standard types of IMAP email accounts are supported.
Mail Pilot Mac Features:
- Set reminders
- Organize emails based on status
- Send messages to lists
- Set aside emails for later
- Simple keyboard shortcuts
- OS X Notification Center support.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.