Magnet 2019 Mac Every time you want to copy content from one app to the other, compare files side by side or multitask in any other way, you need all the windows arranged accordingly. Magnet makes this process clean and simple. In just one drag to the edge, you snap any window into left, right, top or bottom half of your screen. And by dragging windows to the corners, you snap them into quarters. Taking advantage of such arrangements eliminates app switching and greatly enhances workspace efficiency.
Even nice, edge-to-edge fullscreen is just the matter of a single drag to the top of the screen. And if dragging doesn’t float your boat, Magnet supports keyboard shortcuts for every command it has to offer. We’ve got a little icon sitting in the Menu bar where you can find predefined shortcuts, or create ones that fit your needs.
In a nutshell:
- Left/Right/Top/Bottom halves of the screen supported
- Fullscreen & all four quarters of the screen supported
- Activated by dragging, customizable keyboard shortcuts or via Menu bar
- Runs both on Retina and regular displays
- Up to six external displays supported
- Built to run on all macOS versions since 10.8 Mountain Lion
- macOS 10.12 Sierra optimized
- CrowdCafé Web SiteMagnet Support.
What’s New in Version?
- Left/Center/Right Thirds of the screen are now supported – Drag a window to the bottom edge of your screen to create third. You can also use default keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Alt+D/F/G or create yours.
- Left Two Thirds & Right Two Thirds of the screen are now supported – Drag a window to the bottom edge of your screen and slide on it to create two thirds. You can also use default keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Alt+E/T or create yours.
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps are now supported (since 2017 version).
- macOS 10.12 Sierra performance and stability is improved.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.