Magnet 2021 Mac Every time you want to copy content from one app to the other, compare files side by side or multitask in any other way, you need all the windows arranged accordingly. Magnet makes this process clean and simple. In just one drag to the edge, you snap any window into left, right, top or bottom half of your screen. And by dragging windows to the corners, you snap them into quarters. Taking advantage of such arrangements eliminates app switching and greatly enhances workspace efficiency.
Even nice, edge-to-edge full screen is just the matter of a single drag to the top of the screen. And if dragging doesn’t float your boat, Magnet mac crack, Magnet pro crack mac, magnet dmg cracked supports keyboard shortcuts for every command it has to offer. We’ve got a little icon sitting in the Menu bar where you can find predefined shortcuts, or create ones that fit your needs.
Magnet Mac Features:
- Left/Right/Top/Bottom halves of the screen supported
- Fullscreen & all four quarters of the screen supported
- Move and Resize. In just one drag you snap any window into left, right, top and bottom halves and into all four quarters of your screen.
- Real Fullscreen. Go nice, full, edge-to-edge fullscreen by simply dragging any window to the top of the screen and don’t mess with that tiny green “zoom” button that almost never seems to do what you want it to.
- Easy Restore. Return a window to its previous size by simply dragging it from its snapped position and it will pop back to the shape it had before.
- Menu Bar Assistant. Access all features and preferences through menu bar icon sitting right at the top of your screen to be on hand any time you need it.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. For all you keystroke lovers, use predefined keyboard shortcuts or create your very own ones that fit your needs.
- External Display Support. Manage your bigger workspace at the speed of light, even on external display.
- Switchers Friendly. If you’ve experimented with Windows 7, you may have used something very similar and will be pleased to have one of the greatest window management tools on your shiny new Mac.
What’s New in Version?
- Runs smoothly on macOS 11 Big Sur
- Supports new Apple Silicon architecture
- Contains various minor bug fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.