MagicPlot Pro 2020 Mac was created as a instrument that can be utilized for inputting tabular information and plotting the ensuing features with ease. It can allow folks to customise the ensuing plots with commonplace or user-defined components and simply export them to picture codecs.
MagicPlot Pro Mac Features:
- Enter equation, edit data range visually and perform a fit. MagicPlot was verified with NIST datasets for testing fitting algorithms.
- Use ‘Import Text Table’ menu item to open your data saved in text files.
- Enjoy peak-by-peak fit model creation and moving peaks and baseline with mouse.
- You can freely change curve style and axes style using inspector toolbar.
- Journal-quality plots can be saved in vector formats: EPS, PDF, SVG, EMF.
- Smoothing, FFT, integration, differentiation, histograms, convolution, correlation algorithms are included in ‘Processing’ menu.
- Explore hidden details of your plot with navigation tools: Mouse wheel with Shift/Ctrl changes scale and scrolls.
- The simplest way to process and fit multiple data in the same way without scripting.
- Fitting of series results in parameters summary table.
- Format one figure and save a template.
- This template can be used to format all your figures including even axes titles and scale.
- Experiment with parameters of data processing, plot styles and nonlinear fitting knowing that you can undo everything and view history.
- Run MagicPlot on any operating system which is used by members of your workgroup.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.