MadMapper 2021 Mac is an advanced tool for video and light mapping. Adapted for various fields, such as architectural video projection, art installation, stage design and live show, MadMapper Crack Mac software made possible hundreds of projects around the globe by an incredibly active user community of creators looking for a fast, powerful and user-friendly mapping software.
MadMapper 4 Mac Features:
The latest version of MadMapper comes with a set of professional features.
- Ultra fast Video Player
- Multiple projectors
- Multiple inputs
- Video effects
- Online library
- Mesh Warping
- Multi Protocol
- 3d Calibration
- 3d Lighting
- Soft Edge
- Live video input
- Spatial Scanner
- Material Editor
- LED mapping
- Fixture editor
- Export to miniMAD
- SVG lines import
- LED scanner
- NDI / Spout / Syphon
- Artnet / sacN / Dmx
- Audio Input
- DMX recorder.
- Added Shatter FX for Quads, Circles and Triangles
- Added Material Build shortcut in Edit menu.
- Added materials & libraries documentation in Help menu
- Show warning message when installed version of BlackMagic Desktop Video is incompatible with the SDK used in MadMapper release.
- Fixed behaviour when moving mask handles while bezier handles are selected
- Bug fix when user has a Python path set in environment variables
- Fixed possible issue listing Bonjour devices
- Fixed possible issue when exporting images to MiniMad Video
- Fixed exporting Video Wall to MiniMads in some conditions
- Fixed an issue with BlackMagic video inputs
- Fixed possible issue when loading hundreds of ISFs on Windows
- Fixed a possible crash when expanding previews on startup
- Fixed audio input Control issue after using an older version of MadMapper
- Fixed possible issue when creating a new line or mask surface on macOS Catalina
- Fixed module Cue Scheduler when scheduling on a specific “Year”
- Fixed issue when creating an Audio Player module while not audio output is available.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.