MadMapper 2021 Mac is an advanced tool for video and light mapping. Adapted for various fields, such as architectural video projection, art installation, stage design and live show, MadMapper Crack Mac software made possible hundreds of projects around the globe by an incredibly active user community of creators looking for a fast, powerful and user-friendly mapping software.
MadMapper 4 Mac Features:
The latest version of MadMapper comes with a set of professional features.
- Ultra fast Video Player
- Multiple projectors
- Multiple inputs
- Video effects
- Online library
- Mesh Warping
- Multi Protocol
- 3d Calibration
- 3d Lighting
- Soft Edge
- Live video input
- Spatial Scanner
- Material Editor
- LED mapping
- Fixture editor
- Export to miniMAD
- SVG lines import
- LED scanner
- NDI / Spout / Syphon
- Artnet / sacN / Dmx
- Audio Input
- DMX recorder.
- No more need to take the SD card out of the MiniMad and go back to the computer to export: being on the same network, you can now export remotely!
- The option appears in the export window: insert a MiniMad SD-card or select a remote MiniMad in the drop-down list
- The MiniMad offers advanced export settings that have been greatly improved since MadMapper 4,
- But it often happens that you change several settings until you don’t remember what the original ones were, If the physical result does not suit you anymore for example, redo an export and click on Load default setting
- After modifications you only need to update the mapping of your project for the MiniMad? Or you only need to update the media?
- It’s now possible: no need to re-export the whole project, choose to update either everything, the mapping or the media.
- MiniMad Export: Added remote-export to export your show though the network
- MiniMad Export: Added default settings loading
- MiniMad Video: Added the possibility to update the mapping or the media separately
- MiniMad Controller: added up, down, left, right mapping buttons for precise adjustments
- MiniMad Controller: make all mapping and image controls mappable
- Controls can now be ordered by internal drag
- MadLight Recorder: Improved support for very large sequences
- MiniMad Light: Boosted the default analog audio-jack output level
- MiniMad Light Export: Better export progress
- Better handle video-inputs reconnection
- Handle camera disconnection / reconnection on Windows.
- MadLight Recorder: Fixed newly recorded sequence not being checked and selected
- MiniMad Export: Fixed MiniMad SD-card not loading in rare situation (Mac)
- MiniMad Video: Fixed exporting surfaces with mesh-warping and lots of control points
- MiniMad Video Export: Fixed possible issue with default output frequency
- MiniMad Controller: Fixed possible issue with shutdown function
- Fixed a problem with audio playback of movies using AVFoundation (Mac)
- Fixed possible problem in Weather module
- Fixed possible problem in Firmata module
- Fixed an issue with Firmata on Windows
- Fixed a problem with material thumbnail generation
- Fixed problems in cue edition
- Fixed output cursor when projector is flipped
- Fixed sACN network interface not being saved correctly
- Fixed sACN Input network interface selection in preferences
- Fixed possible issue with PS3/4 Controls after reloading a project
- Fixed Output Cursor when video projector is flipped
- Fixed possible issue cueing multiple FX on the same surface
- Fixed possible issue with AVFoundation movie player audio playback
- Fixed a problem in Weather module
- Fixed cueing Osc Output “Send Now” button
- Fixed specific blending modes (Multiply-Stencil Luma…) on lines (broken since 4.1)
- Fixed PS3/4 controls after reloading project if gamepad is connected on a different port.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.