MadMapper for mac the Mapping software is now available on MAC & WINDOWS. the video and light mapping designed by artists for artists. Map unlimited number of video on any real life surface Use as many projectors as your graphic card can handle. MadMapper mac full crack use Syphon/Spout, Midi, OSC, DMX, Artnet, sACN, HID devices, Teensy or Audio Analysis to connect to any MadMapper parameter Live.
MadMapper Mac Features:
- The ultimate video mapping tool.
- Connect everything together.
- The perfect light mapping tool.
- Conform to a 2D or 3D production Pipeline.
- Control LED arrays or any number of DMX fixtures in realtime.
- Feed them with video content, or generative materials !
MM (MadMapper) Release Notes :
- LED Scanner supports with SACN output.
- LED Scanner supports with SACN output
- Activate video decoding hardware acceleration by default on Windows (using DXVA)
- miniMAD Light activates the Artnet interface when available
- miniMAD: improved jack analog output quality (mini-jack)
- Show real screen resolution in projector “screen” combo box (handling HDPI – screen scaling for macOS and Windows)
- Handle disconnecting/reconnecting a playstation controller at runtime
- Optiomizations in rendering engine
- When updating a scene, add missing entries but for existing entries, just update value (keep transition settings)
- Optimized ISF files rendering
- Added Control on /medias/selected/assign
- Updated to latest Canon EOS SDK – EDSDK.
- Fixed a possible activation problem on Windows
- Improved Material Editor
- Many bug fixes
- Fixed possible issue opening a project at startup on Windows
- Fixed framerate issue when publishing to Syphon/Spout when the fullscreen is not activated
- Fixed installing some required C++ runtime on Windows in MadMapper installer
- Fixed ArtNet unicast on Windows
- Fixed surface copy/paste on Windows.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.