MacStitch 2021 Mac is app designed for making the creation of counted cross stitch charts easy, quick and fun. You draw on screen using the mouse, using your selected colors, and buil d up your design just as you would on graph paper.
MacStitch Crack lets you import scanned photos or clip art, chooses suitable colors for you, and converts these into designs, then lets you print out the designs in a variety of easy-to-read pattern styles on your own printer, together with an estimate of the amount of thread used. Alternatively, you can export to a PDF file, if you intend to sell your work on the web.
MacStitch Mac Features:
- Draw full, half, quarter stitches, beads, knots, backstitch.
- Chain stitch, bugle beads, pearlier, diamond painting.
- Squares, circles, flood fill, search & replace, multi-level undo.
- Print the result, export as PNG files or PDF files , and so much more!
- Add single line comments, copyright information, and miniature keys right onto the design.
- Menus will display in English, French,German, Italian, Dutch , or Spanish.
- And of course, the more artistic can design their own creations using little more than the mouse.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.