Macs Fan Control 2020 allows you to monitor and control almost all aspects of your computer’s fans. Macs Fan Control gives you support for controlling fan speed with temperature sensors pane, menu-bar icon. You can even auto start the application.
Macs Fan Control Features:
- Real-time monitoring of fan speeds and temperatures.
- Solve noise problems such as those caused by iMac HDD replacement.
- Solve overheating problems like those found on a MacBook Pro.
- Real-time monitoring of fan speed and temperature sensors including 3rd party HDD/SSD (using S.M.A.R.T.).
- Set custom RPM value (revolution per minute) or control fan speed in relation to a temperature sensor (e.g. 3rd party HDD).
- Create and save custom fan presets so you can quickly switch between them depending on your activity.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.