Monterey 2022 Mac Full Version comes with new ways for users to connect, get more done, and work more fluidly across their Apple devices. SharePlay, a new feature in Face, lets users share experiences together, and Shared with macOS Monterey Cracked makes it easy to discover and enjoy content shared through Messages right in Photos, Safari, Apple Podcasts, Apple News, and the Apple TV app. macOS Monterey skin pack full version major update to Safari features a gorgeous streamlined tab bar and powerful tab organization with Tab Groups, Shortcuts comes to the Mac to automate everyday tasks, and Focus helps users stay on task and reduce distractions.
Additionally, Universal Control and AirPlay to Mac are new Continuity features that offer more ways to work effortlessly across Apple devices. macOS Monterey dmg free download will support the broadest lineup of Macs in history, including the latest iMac, MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro, and Mac mini, as well as Apple’s Intel-based Macs.
macOS Monterey Mac Features:
- New SharePlay feature for FaceTime for device screen sharing.
- Improved Messages app with new features.
- Improved Safari browser app with advanced Extensions for all Apple devices.
- New Focus feature to avoid distraction for specific work.
- Improved Quick Note and Notes feature.
- All-new Universal Control for easy access.
- New AirPlay for Mac.
- New Live Text in photos for quick understanding and sharing.
- Improved Shortcuts app.
- Improved Maps with advanced features.
- Improved security and privacy with an all-new privacy report feature.
- Improved iCloud+ feature for data backup.
- And more amazing features this OS.
Monterey compatible MacOS:
- MacBook Pro M1 Chip (2020)
- MacBook Air M1 Chip (2020)
- Mac Mini M1 Chip (2020)
- iMac: Late 2015 and later
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 and later
- iMac Pro: 2017 and later
- Mac mini: Late 2014 and later
- MacBook Air: Early 2015 and later
- MacBook: Early 2016 and later
- MacBook Pro: Early 2015 and later.
This update fixes the following issues:
- Apple Podcasts includes a new setting to limit episodes stored on your Mac and automatically delete older ones
- Support for Studio Display Firmware Update 15.5, available as a separate update, refines camera tuning, including improved noise reduction, contrast, and framing
Universal Control (beta)
- Universal Control allows you to use a single mouse and keyboard across iPad and Mac
- Text can be typed on either Mac or iPad and you can drag and drop files between them
- Dynamic head tracking is available in Music with supported AirPods on Mac computers with the M1 chip
- Customizable spatial audio settings for Off, Fixed, and Head Tracked are now in Control Center with supported AirPods on Mac computers with the M1 chip
- New emoji including faces, hand gestures, and household objects are available in emoji keyboard
- Handshake emoji allows you to choose separate skin tones for each hand
This release also includes the following enhancements for your Mac:
- Siri now includes an additional voice, expanding the diversity of options
- Podcasts app adds episode filter for seasons, played, unplayed, saved, or downloaded episodes
- Safari webpage translation adds support for Italian and Chinese (Traditional)
- Shortcuts now supports adding, removing, or querying tags with Reminders
- Saved passwords can now include your own notes
- Battery capacity readings have improved accuracy
This release also includes bug fixes for your Mac:
- News widgets in Today View may not open articles when clicked
- Audio may sound distorted while watching video in the Apple TV app
- Some photos and videos may be unintentionally moved when organizing albums in Photos.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.