MacDoppler 2020 Mac for Cocoa was re-written from the ground up to take full advantage of all the great Cocoa capabilities in OS on PPC as well as Intel hardware. MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation. MacDoppler crack mac for Cocoa carries on the rich tradition pioneered by MacDopplerPRO for mac which is in use around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Boeing Integrated Defense Systems, Florida State University, and the CalPoly CubeSat Project.
MacDoppler Mac Features:
- Automated internet download of keplerian elements.
- Track List sorted in real-time order of next pass.
- Full predictive dead spot crossing so that a pass is never interrupted by the beam heading passing a dead spot.
- Speech advisory of next satellite AOS and Maximum Elevation.
- Horizon Window shows upcoming passes on a time line.
- Tuning Dial Tracking allows you to tune the downlink from your radio’s front panel while MacDoppler automatically adjusts the uplink.
- QSO Logging integrated with MacLoggerDX and ARRL LOTW.
Satellite Radios Supported:
- YAESU FT-736R, FT-847
- ICOM IC-970, IC-820, IC-821H, IC-910, IC-9100
- Kenwood TS-790A, TS-2000
Non-Satellite Radios (limited support):
- YAESU FT-817, FT-857, FT-897
- Icom IC-7000
- ICOM IC-R8500, and IC-PCR1000 Receivers
- Kenwood TS-50
- AOR AR-3000A Receiver.
- A full duplex satellite radio like the TS-2000, FT-847, IC-910 or IC-9100 is recommended to take full advantage of MacDoppler’s capabilities.
- The FT-817, FT-857, and FT-897 are all supported by the FT-817 Driver.
Rotor Controllers Supported:
- Yaesu G-5400B / G-5500 / GS-232, GS-232A, GS-232B
- KLM/Mirage, SARtek, hy-gain DCU-1 Pathfinder
- Endeavour AutoTracker
- EasyCom I & EasyCom II
- AlphaSpid RAS
- Creative Design RAC825
- G6LVB Tracker (GS-232 RS-232 & USB)
- M2 2800.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.