MacBooster 2021 Mac hard drive of your Mac quickly clogged with unnecessary files, such as binary files, event logs, caches, etc. This is especially true if you have a SSD-drive small size. MacBooster can find and delete these files to free up disk space. MacBooster for Mac Crack using multiple programs, your computer may slow down due to lack of RAM. Sometimes the system simply hangs, ceasing to respond to your commands. MacBooster comprises means for optimizing memory, which solves this problem.
MacBooster Mac Features:
- Free up disk space. More space for the necessary files.
- You will have more space for the files you need.
- WFreeing up unused memory, it increases the responsiveness.
- MacBooster can also speed up loading of OS.
- Your personal data are protected.
- OS X operating system is well protected.
- 100% protected against all kinds of threats.
- MacBooster virus protection for Mac OS, phishing attacks.
- Do not hold unnecessary applications
- MacBooster help cope with existing applications.
- Even on OS X can sometimes be unwittingly set some unwanted application.
- The hard disk can hide not only unnecessary system files.
- MacBooster can find and remove these files, freeing up disk space.
- Many users are unaware of the existence of duplicate files.
- MacBooster detects duplicate files and offers to delete them to free up disk.
- MacBooster help customize and speed up OS.
- This software is able to release memory and optimize.
- MacBooster also removes unnecessary files to free up space.
- Added iTunes Junk clean.
- Added Xcode and iTunes clean in the System Cleanup model.
- Added batch uninstall in Uninstaller.
- Added Smart Clean in Duplicates Finder.
- Expanded database to remove more adware.
- Optimized batch select in Photo Sweeper.
- Optimized UI for better experience.
- Fixed bugs in previous version.
- And more can be discovered by you.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.