MacAppBlocker 2020 Mac can password-protect every application on your Mac. Keep your apps and your Mac safe. Set a timeout value to automatically exit the protected application, so even when you leave your computer unattended, you’re still protected.
You can secure your data, but what about your apps?
- With Mac App Blocker, you can password-protect EACH application on your Mac. Keep your apps and your Mac safe.
- Kids, co-workers, family members, guests – no worries.
- You pick which apps will be protected and Mac App Blocker keeps them secure. Tracks failed attempts to access the protected apps – so you’ll know when it happened with date, time, and optional photo capture.
- Optionally, unlock apps for specific days/times or when connected to approved networks.
MacAppBlocker Mac Features:
- Set a schedule for each app (or All apps) to allow unblocked usage for specific days and times.
- A failed attempt to access an app is recorded with the date, time, and optional photo (for iSight equipped Macs).
- Does not modify any system or application files. Works with the apps and settings you currently use.
- Set a timeout value to automatically exit inactive apps after the elapsed time expires. Great for Mac Mail and Safari.
- Hide the icon and use a fake error message so the user won’t know the app is blocked.
- Many options to control how and when blocked apps can be used.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.