Mac FoneLab for iOS 2022 Mac can help you! What’s more, whether your iOS device is locked because of the lost or forgotten password, or it gets smashed, damaged, or even broken, all the data are not lost! As long as your iPhone/iPad/iPod has ever been successfully connected to iTunes on your MacBook, it’s possible to get back the lost data from the broken devices directly without backup.
Mac FoneLab for iOS mac crack help you’ll be able to retrieve lost photos, contacts, messages, call entries, calendar events, notes, reminders, Safari bookmarks and other important data from your iOS device. From Mac FoneLab’s user-oriented main window, you can easily decide from where you want to retrieve data and choose to recover directly from your iOS device, iTunes or iCloud backup file. Once the iOS device or backup file is scanned, you can browse its content and preview the retrieved data.
What is more, the Mac FoneLab app groups the collected data into different categories that you can easily access from the left side panel. FoneLab iPhone data recovery specialized in recovering lost or deleted iOS data within a couple of clicks. It has 3 recovery modes for options, you can choose one to scan your device or backup files, then choose certain items to get them back.
- Recover deleted or lost data from iOS Devices directly and iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Restore iPhone/iPad/iPod photos, WhatsApp, audio, reminder, contact, note, video, Instagram photos, etc to computer.
- Preview detailed iOS data (both deleted and existing files) before recovery.
- Save data no matter how you lost it (accidental deletion, device stuck, forgot passcode, etc).
- Support all iOS devices and iOS versions including iPhone, iOS and earlier.
Mac FoneLab for iOS Mac Features:
Retrieve data from iTunes backup
Mac FoneLab serial key helps you to easily recover data from iTunes backup, as long as you have made a backup of your iDevice with iTunes. It assists you retrieving 8 types of deleted backup files, including Contacts, Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmarks and Whatsapp data. In addition, you can extract your Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Message Attachments and Voice Memos from existing backup files.
Restore data from iCloud backup files
If you can’t recover deleted data from iPhone/iPad/iPod directly, or can’t recover from iTunes backup files, you can try this recovery method – recovering from iCloud backup files. You can sign in your iCloud account from FoneLab interface and restore the deleted files from the iCloud backup files.
Save time and check the data before recovering
Apart from its three recovery modes, Mac FoneLab also enables you to preview the lost data info before recovery, which is especially useful when you need to recover only certain files. You’ll find all scanned files displayed in the preview window in category; both lost and existing files are visible. Just click the file type to see detailed information. This will make your work much more efficient and save you a lot of time!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.