FoneLab for Android 2022 Mac is one of the best Android Data Recovery software. Mac fonelab for android registration code is great data recovery software for android users that helps you to recover deleted Text Messages, lost Messaging Attachments, lost Contacts, cleared Call History and Photos, Pictures, Videos, Music, Documents on your Android phone, tablet and SD card. No matter you lost your files due to wrong deletion, rooting, upgrading, memory card formatting, virus attacking, or because you crashed, smashed, broke or dropped your device into water, this Android recovery software can rescue the important data in your device.
For existing messages, contacts, photos and other files, FoneLab for Android Crack Mac can also use the Android Data Recovery to make backups. The software can get the lost data back whether your Android device is water damaged, virus attacked, or busted part as long as it can be detected by FoneLab for Android.
- Improper Handling
- Accidental Deletion
- OS/Rooting Error
- Device Failure/Stuck
- Virus Attack
- System Crash
- Forgotten Password
- SD Card Issue.
FoneLab for Android Mac Features:
- Recover deleted text messages, contacts, call history from Android phones/tablets and SD cards.
- Recover deleted photos, videos, music and document files on Android phones/tablets and SD Cards.
- Rescue your Android data from wrong deletion, water damage, etc.
- Support Samsung/LG/HTC/Sony/Huawei/ZTE phones/tablets.
- The simplest, fastest and safest Free Android data recovery software ever.
FoneLab for Android Other Features:
- FoneLab Android Data Recovery – Recover Android data from device, SD card or SIM card.
- FoneLab Broken Android Data Extraction – Fix Android abnormal problems.
- FoneLab Android Data Backup & Restore – Backup and restore Android data.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.