Logoist 2021 Mac simple logos, banners, icons, postcards, and buttons to complex vector art- Logoist crack helps you create impressive illustrations and images. With its advanced layers, groups, and beautiful effects and filters there is no limit to your creativity. Create images from any shape or path, or use the large clip art gallery. Logoist for mac is the ideal tool to translate your ideas into images. For projects you want to complete quickly, simply use one of the template wizards.
It’s a matter of a few steps to create ready-to-use postcards and galleries that you can further refine and edit as you please. Export your project as an image, vector image or photoshop file. Logoist also features iCloud integration, offering optional and on-demand access to the latest versions of all your images and projects on all your Mac computers.
Logoist Mac Features:
- Layers are the centerpiece of Logoist. Insert rectangles, ellipses, text, clipart and paths to create the basic shape of your image.
- Logoist offers sophisticated shader algorithms that allow you to create metal, glass, plastic and several other materials for your work ranging.
- Assign as many effects as you like, for example inner and outer shadow, glow, blur or borders to layers.
- Create presets from your effect configuration to easily apply them to other layers. Combined effects with shaders in any way you like.
- Every layer in Logoist can be bordered with either a flat color, a pattern, a gradient or even using a shader for awesome results.
- Logoist includes over 3.000 vector clipart images for designing your logo, heading or icon. Of course, effects and shaders can be applied to all clipart images you’ve added to your Logoist project.
- A huge collection of patterns is also included with Logoist. Every layer can be filled with a pattern.
- Additionaly apply effects or shaders like bevel, inner and outer shadow or glow. Patterns can also be used as borders on all layers.
- Text and clipart can be transformed using several built-in methods like trapezoid, pinch, ripple, wave or sheer transformations.
- Logoist features a well thought-out user interface which makes it easy to understand and use.
- Editing paths has never been easier: Logoist comes with a sophisticated tool to edit paths including Bézier paths and straight shapes which can even be combined with other paths, clipart and text using boolean operations.
- Logoist features a handy font selector that previews all fonts installed on your Mac as well as a live preview of the text including all shaders and effects applied to it.
- Logoist comes with over 100 samples you can use as templates for your own logos, headlines or banners.
- Export your artwork either in screen resolution or print-ready resolutions of up to 600dpi in several file formats.
- Pixelmator or any other graphics app supporting the Photoshop file format to refine your logo or include it in an existing project.
- Grand Central Dispatch distributes the work evenly to all available processor cores of your Mac.
- Specify different blend modes for each object or group – Screen, Add, Multiply, Overlay, Hard Light, Soft Light and Color are supported
- Order-correct blending for overlapping objects in groups
- Exportable in all file formats (PDF, SVG, PNG and more)
- All glow effects may be used with additive blending now
- Shadow effects can be used with multiply blending
- Completely configurable with many options
- Multiple streak/glow layers per Lens Flare layer
- Many included lens flare presets
Quick Color Adjustments
- Simply select objects on the canvas and adjust hue, brightness and contrast using the Color Adjust feature from the toolbar
- Very handy when adjusting the colors of complex objects with many effects – When adjusting colors, single colors from the selected objects may be adjusted directly on the color wheel
- Also, selecting and adjusting multiple colors on the color wheel simultaneously is possible
- Significant performance enhancements and reduced memory usage on M1-based Macs through several Metal optimizations
- Further optimizations for Macs with Intel- and M1-based Macs
- Further user interface optimizations for macOS Big Sur
Enhanced X-Ray Mode
- The fill coloring of objects is now shown as light pastel colours when using X-Ray mode
- Greatly enhanced performance when using X-Ray mode
Improved display and handling of imported bitmap images
- Significantly higher performance when editing bitmap images on the canvas – especially for larger images
- Enhanced quality when exporting artwork with imported bitmap images
- Border modes (like round corners for example) are now exported using clip paths in PDFs
- Images may be scaled to their exact pixel size using an option in the inspector
Greatly enhanced Quick Look integration
- Quick Look previews are now completely vector-based
- File icons in the Finder of Logoist documents are now rendered much more efficiently
- More document size suggestions, which are now also available in the startup window
- Improved snapping guides that are using the specified measurement units from the canvas now
- Option added to hide the selection highlighting when the mouse cursor is not on the canvas
- Improved gradient shadow filters – better export quality and faster on-screen display
- The source file of imported images and PDFs may now be exported again
- Improved snapping when aligning layers and drawing paths
- Improved main menu structure.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.