Live Home 3D 2020 the new Live Home 3D is advanced home and interior design software. Ever wished to design the house of your dreams on your Windows 10 device? Live Home 3D can deliver! This interior design software can assist both homeowners planning some home renovations and interior design professionals visualizing their projects.
Every interior design project begins with a well-thought-out 2D floor plan, which is easy to achieve using Live Home 3D Pro’s advanced yet still intuitive, point-and-click drafting tools. The project can be explored and edited from the 2D side view. This feature lets adjust doors and windows, insert niches, openings, and panels, precisely arrange furniture, and more.
Live Home 3D Mac Features:
- Add a custom light source to any object and take full control over light attenuation, glow, and direction.
- Render your movie tracks to high-quality, Ultra HD video files at 3840 x 2160 and 60 FPS.
- Select the necessary measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc).
- Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
- Apply materials, move objects, adjust light, walk around, and much more in the 3D environment.
- More than 2,100 materials and 1,500 objects (сhoose from a rich library of couches, chairs, kitchen sets, appliances, doors, and more).
- Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse (previously Google 3D Warehouse).
- Fine tune interior lighting by setting the light color and luminosity of every light fixture.
- Adjust natural lighting from outside by setting the time of day and geographic location.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.