LinkOptimizer 2020 Mac application, which Zevrix Solutions claims is a more advanced type of plugin that combines full InDesign integration with the versatility of a standalone application. The plugin reduces the size of linked images with an effective resolution higher than the user-defined target resolution, as well as images that were cropped within In Design. LinkOptimizer works by opening images in Photoshop, automatically reducing their resolution, scaling and cropping them, and replicating their dimensions in the InDesign document. LinkOptimizer for mac then reimports the images into InDesign, in their original position. The software can also convert image colors, apply sharpening filters, merge layers, as well as run Photoshop Actions and convert image formats.
LinkOptimizer crack mac new version adds the ability to run a Photoshop action prior to all other operations on the image. This allows the application of Photoshop smart filters ahead of image resizing, resolution resampling and other editing. Smart filters allows Photoshop to keep an embedded image in its original resolution, which enables users to change the file back to its original size at later stages without lowering image quality.
- Batch processing of InDesign files (including books).
- This powerful new feature comes with a host of options.
- Faster link previews (now generated with system’s Quick Look).
- Link icon previews (instead of generic icons).
- Improved progress window.
- Major stability and performance improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.