Lingo 2020 Mac is an exceptional way to organize, share, and use all your visual assets in one place all on your desktop.
Lingo Mac Features:
- Store photos, illustrations, icons, UI bits, and much more.
- Simply drag-and-drop your visual assets in from wherever.
- Everything will be in Lingo when you need it, easy to find and ready to use.
- Shuffle your visuals between Lingo and the apps you already use. Whether it’s layers, slides, sites, mock-ups, docs, canvases.
- Say goodbye to stale style guides, emailing and folder diving.
- Simply know that all your visuals are synced with your team.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.