LINE 2022 Mac is a great application that allows you to send and receive free text messages from your Mac to other users of the application. Unlike WhatsApp, LINE Crack Mac has versions for both mobile and desktop computers, so you can use instant messaging whether you’re in the street or at home, thanks to its multi platform nature.
LINE Mac Features:
- You can even make free international calls with up to 200 people at the same time.
- Anything is possible in a LINE chat, including large file sharing.
- You can even send files up to 1 GB quickly and easily.
- Your LINE chats are always up-to-date! Whether on the go with the mobile version.
- Stay in touch with your friends by sharing photos, stickers, and videos through various types of posts on Timeline.
- Store messages, photos, videos, and more in Keep where you can easily share them with friends.
- All your chat messages, calls, and shared locations can be encrypted using Letter Sealing.
- You can now organize your stickers and emoji by changing the order or hiding them.
- Touch up your appearance before joining video calls with various face effects using the Beauty feature.
- Your sticker and emoji lists on desktop are now automatically synced with the ones on the mobile version of the app.
- You will be notified of expiring stickers and emoji, which will then be deleted from your sticker list.
- You can now fully enjoy animated emoji on desktop as well.
- When a video call participant sends a sticker, their thumbnail will automatically be displayed first in the video bar.
- Renewed the design of the button shown in video calls to leave the call.
- Easily adjust your call and YouTube screens at the same time when sharing a YouTube video during calls.
- Try out the improved echo cancellation feature during calls.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.