Librarian Pro 2021 Mac helps you manage your collection of books, magazines, games, CDs, software titles, and movies. It helps you inventory and retrieve information quickly. Organize items into smart collections, add them to the in-program Amazon shopping cart, mark them as lent out to friends, and even export for the web or your iPod. Librarian Pro also supports importing from other cataloging applications like Delicious Library and DVDpedia.
Search for items in-program on Amazon by author, artist, title, and keyword. Details will automatically fill into new items including product images! Additionally, up to five Amazon reviews are also retrieved for your reading pleasure. Afterward, even add your own reviews! Librarian Pro 6 Crack Mac databases are fully compatible with both the Mac OS and Windows versions.
Librarian Pro Mac Features:
- Pre-defined item types that come with a variety of fields to enter all information you could ever possibly desire.
- Create smart collections that automatically include items based on a set of criteria you specify.
- Easily import from our competitor’s titles and other common file formats.
- Export for easy viewing as a web page or into our Data Guardian app.
- Create an unlimited number of databases: one for each collection you own.
- Easily identify and delete duplicate library items.
- One database will work on both your Mac and PC.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.