Leaf for mac 2021 is an amazing news reader for your Mac. Leaf Crack read, share, star and search your news by using a clean and intuitive interface.
Leaf Mac Features:
- Beautiful themes (including night mode) and customizable news reader appearance
- Syncs with Feedly, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler
- Standalone RSS engine
- Enhanced for Retina display
- Quick and clean article preview with a sharing button
- Hide articles and notifications for subscriptions
- Synchronized read and starring with Google Reader
- Alerts/banners for new articles and access to past alerts in Notification Center
- Fast search for articles by title, source and content
- Swipe to mark articles read/unread
- Secure and convenient OAuth2 authorization
- Custom refresh interval + pull-to-refresh
- Default RSS Reader capability
- Save articles to Buffer, Evernote, Pocket, Readability, Instapaper, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Leaf RSS News Reader Mac RSS, RDF, ATOM support
- Gestures and keyboard shortcuts
- New article notifications and access to past articles in Notification Center.
What’s New in Version?
- Crash while customizing News Reader appearance
- Follow system appearance
- Critical issue for adding Feedly account
- Various bugs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.