Kurzweil 3000 2020 Mac brings all pieces of the literacy puzzle together with one easy, proven solution to ensure instruction and learning become personal and meaningful progress becomes possible. It provides a comprehensive list of built-in features and benefits for supporting students who struggle with reading, writing, study skills and test taking.
How doest it work?
- Access content on the web, your computer, or in print
- Differentiate instruction with digital tools
- Save content to class or student folders (no file storage limit)
- Guide learners throughout the full learning process
- Inform instructional decisions with centralized reporting.
Kurzweil 3000 Mac Features:
- Natural, high-quality Acapela text-to-speech voices
- Text-to-speech in 18 languages and dialects
- Tailors user experience to unique individual needs
- Enhances education for English Language Learners (ELLs)
- Supports research based instructional practices
- Aids students to meet the rigor of high academic standards
- A platform for whole class, small group, or individual instruction
- FineReader OCR-the highest quality available
- PDF and additional file supports
- Customizable reading rate and presentation
- Direct access to Bookshare and other online content providers
- Text magnification and keyboard shortcuts
- Create MP3 files and add to iTunes Playlist
- 12,000 picture dictionary graphics from Widgit, representing over 40,000 words
- Translate words or full passages to 70+ Google-supported languages
- Tools for essay, multiple choice, short answer, True/False, and other question types.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.