Krisp 2022 Mac world’s best AI-powered noise cancelling technology adapts to your voice and improves over time. Krisp performs all audio processing locally. Your voice and audio will never leave the device. Krisp Crack Mac is your new friendly noise cancelling desktop app for macOS, which removes background noise during calls. It works bi-directionally, which means that you won’t hear the noise coming from other call participants, and they won’t hear the noise coming from you.
Krisp is trained to recognize and reduce background noise from real time audio by leaving only human speech in it. Supports 600+ different apps such as Skype, Zoom, Discord, Webex, QuickTime, Audacity, Loom, etc. Virtually any app which allows changing microphone/speaker from its audio settings. Krisp cancels noise bi-directionally, removing noise going from you to other call participants as well as noise coming from other call participants to you.
Krisp Mac Features:
- Have efficient and productive discussions during remote meetings with your team.
- Increase your productivity by having professional and noiseless conference calls.
- Record and deliver high quality noise-free podcasts to your audience.
- Have noise-free inbound and outbound calls and increase agent and customer satisfaction.
- Play favorite multiplayer games with your pals and enjoy noise-free voice chats.
- Enjoy high quality noise-free livestreams anytime without expensive equipment and filters.
- Enjoy noise-free productive remote classes and discussions with your students.
Krisp is great because it works with:
- Any communications app
- Any headsets or headphones
- Any microphones and speakers.
Over 600 apps:
- Voice Messaging
Latest Call Summary:
- If you miss the Call Summary after your meeting, the Latest Call Summary will give you the possibility to revisit those insights later. The Latest Call Summary is a handy place to see the details about your previous call that was longer than 5 mins.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Now Krisp won’t prevent you from signing out of your Windows user, or shutting down your computer.
- We fixed the cases when sometimes Krisp app would crash when clicking Show Widget.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.