Kontakt 6 Mac can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more.
KONTAKT 6 Crack Mac introduces the KONTAKT Play Series Sonically rich sample libraries that combine powerful sound design with simple playability. Each offers eight intelligently mapped macro knobs giving you a wide-sweeping, intuitive range of control. They all showcase KONTAKT’s new wavetable module, each offering two blendable sound sources and a unique take on a speciality style.
- Replika Delay: Based on the dedicated Native Instruments plug-in REPLIKA XT, it offers multiple delay modes, each with a vastly different sound character.
- Room Reverb: A new high-quality algorithmic room reverb that offers options for real time modulation.
- Hall Reverb: Another high-quality algorithmic reverb, tuned for hall sounds.
- Plate Reverb: Emulates a plate reverberator for for classic vintage metallic sounds.
- Cry Wah: Wah wah effect module, based on the most popular wah pedal of all time.
- Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
- Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
- Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
- Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
- Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
- VST3 Target, User content base path, flexible EVENT_PAR routing.
- ADDED Kontakt now also provides a VST3 target
- REMOVED 32bit VST2 target is no longer provided
- CHANGED The Options Load/Import tab is updated and renamed to Loading
- ADDED It is now possible to set a user library path in the Kontakt options Loading Tab
- ADDED KSP New KSP command redirect_output()
- IMPROVED KSP It is now possible to refresh the ui_file_selector
- ADDED KSP Scripts can now send modulation events to the new From Script modulator
- ADDED KSP It is now possible to attach the ui_meter to gain reduction meters
- ADDED KSP Level meter ranges and orientation can now be set with $CONTROL_PAR_RANGE_MIN and $CONTROL_PAR_RANGE_MAX
- ADDED New factory script Arpeggiator (sync) based on the listener callback for solid host sync timing
- ADDED The about screen now displays the Kontakt target
- FIXED When modulating amp release, the release velocity was delayed by one note
- FIXED Kontakt could crash on Windows if the system user documents folder was on a USB or network drive
- FIXED Kontakt could crash when re-ordering NKIs in a bank
- FIXED In some cases external modulator names were missing in instruments created with Kontakt 4 or earlier
- FIXED Wavetable Inharmonic knob is now correctly displayed as a bipolar value
- FIXED Collection of minor cosmetic GUI fixes
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.