Advanced support for:
- Server-side languages: Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Tcl.
- RHTML, Template-Toolkit, HTML-Smarty, and Django
- Autocomplete and calltips.
- Write code faster and shorten the learning curve with code completion that guides you as you work.
- Schema-based XML/HTML completion.
- Framework support for Rails and Zend.
- Support for adding third-party libraries.
- Interpreter version differentiation of built-in and standard library information.
- Multi-language file support.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.