Kodi 2021 Mac is the unlimited entertainment center. Kodi Mac Crack brings your media to life with endless features, a beautiful interface and ease of use. It has a giant catalog of community add-ons available for you to customize and tweak your perfect entertainment setup. So Got a smart TV? You ain’t seen nothin’ yet! Kodi puts your smart TV to shame.
- Music: Your music collection has never looked this good! Support for almost every format, playlists, party mixes and more.
- Movies: So much better than a pile of DVDs on a shelf. Kodi brings your movie collection to life with artwork, cast genres and more.
- TV Shows: Perfect for binge watching or the occasional catch up on your favourite show. Kodi keeps all your tv organised like nothing else.
- Photos: Kodi is the best way to share your photos on the biggest screen in the house or maybe just some wall candy with a personal slideshow.
Kodi Mac Features:
So what new features does Kodi 19 have? Well, nothing has been officially announced yet and we might not hear much until the Kodi 19 alpha release comes nearer.
On the Kodi wish list of features was created for Kodi 19 and the most requested new features were:
- Samsung Smart TV support
- Internal web browser support
- Improved 3D video capabilities
- Improved AirPlay support
- Official integrations with third party applications such as Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu and others
- Improved smart home integration
Kodi 2020 Addons, Skins & Builds:
- One of the most common questions whenever a new version of Kodi is released is whether or not addons, skins and builds are backwards compatible with previous versions of Kodi.
- We will update this section with more information as soon as it is available. However, a lot of the work in the past few versions of Kodi has been to standardized code and dependencies and modules in the back end. This should increase the likelihood of Kodi addons being backwards compatible with Kodi.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.