Klevgrand Pipa 2021 Mac is a singing vocal synth with a unique and different sound. It is inspired by the expression and flexibility of the human voice, but does not aim to cover all the aspects of an actual voice. Instead, it focuses on an organic and musical sound where the user has the possibility to control formants and dynamics seamlessly. The synth engine is a crossover between a wavetable and a granulating synthesizer, which results in a very expressive and playable instrument.
Instead of using ordinary samples or processing oscillators with formant filters, Klevgrand Pipa Crack Mac uses a large database of thousands of wavetables extracted from real vocal samples. The advantage of the technique being used is that it’s possible to seamlessly morph between wavetables with proper phase alignment. This enables Pipa to continuously make transitions between pitch, formants and dynamics, which is very useful in a musical context.
Klevgrand Pipa Mac Features:
- Voice spatialization
- Plenty of factory presets
- Room simulation + Reverb algorithm
- Unique crossover between a wavetable- and a granulating synthesizer
- Continuous morphing between formants, dynamics and pitch
- Features both male and female voices
- Separate envelopes (with linked release time) and LFOs for formant, dynamics, gain and pitch
- Two MIDI Assignable controllers (Ctrl1 and Ctrl2) for controlling formants, dynamics, pitch and gain
- Legato mode with control over both pitch glide time and velocity glide time.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.