Kite Composer Mac Features:
- The integrated smart timeline allows you to drag and edit animation durations and keyframes.
- Snap animation start and end times together for a precise, hand-tuned feel.
- A robust and powerful object inspector allows you to edit all of your layers’ properties in just a few clicks.
- Set colors, ajust animation curves, add CoreImage filters – all at the click of a mouse.
- Drag-and-drop layers and animations from the library to build your interface visually.
- Save reuseable layer hierarchies into your library for easy component reuse.
- Are you ready to get a sense of how your designs feel on an actual iOS device? Download the native companion app, Kite Compositor for iOS.
- Easily import your designs from Sketch with Kite’s native import feature.
- Preserve editable bezier paths and text by importing your Sketch layers as native Kite layers.
- Share your designs by exporting a movie or gif recording of your animation.
- Fire animations, add new layers, change properties and much more.
- Kite was built from the ground up for Mac using macOS’s native CoreAnimation technology.
- CoreAnimation is one of the key underpinning graphics technologies on Mac and iOS that produces stunning animations at high framerates.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.