KeyShot PRO for mac 2019 is focused on bringing more ways to create with the new KeyShot Configurator, Studios and real-time VR support. Users have more material possibilities with new material types and texture mapping, multi-materials and enhanced procedurals. With more lighting control KeyShot now features Environment lists, HDR output and a new integrated HDRI Editor with interactive Sun & Sky.
KeyShot PRO key mac more flexibility users now have UI, workspace and hotkey customization. And more real-time speed is provided in new workflow capabilities featuring a completely new sampling method, re-tessellation, adaptive performance mode, eight new render passes and more output capabilities to create renderings, animations and interactive visuals faster than ever before.
With KeyShot used across all industries by 3D professionals around the world, KeyShot builds on its key differentiators of providing real-time speed and the most easy to use interface with the most accurate materials and advanced lighting capabilities wrapped into an efficient workflow that gives users results faster than any software available. KeyShot offers the widest support for the most popular 3D file formats and expanding software integration that designers, engineers, marketing specialists and 3D artists rely on to fit seamlessly into their workflow. Luxion’s focus on offering ‘more’ is grounded in the features implemented to speed and simplify the workflow, deliver the best material and lighting capabilities and reduce setup and render times to allow users to focus on creating amazing visuals
KeyShot PRO Mac Features:
- KeyShot users can customize tab order, tab visibility, tab state, along.
- Additionally, users now have complete control over hotkeys, the ability to change or add new hotkeys.
- KeyShot introduces several new material types and updates.
- The new Cloudy Plastic material type contains light-scattering particles to replicate complex, scientifically accurate materials such as Polycarbonate or ABS.
- The Metal material type now includes options for Color and 13 scientifically accurate metal presets while other material types have been updated
- New Texture & Label Mapping
- Texture Mapping has been completely refreshed for KeyShot.
- Updates include unit-aware settings, an improved interactive mapping tool.
- More scene lighting capabilities come with the addition of a new Environment list.
- The HDRI Editor is now integrated into the Environment tab and users can export a scene as a HDR or EXR to import and use in other scenes.
- Real-time VR rendering and output is available with the support for Stereo
- Pro that allows users to present model and material variations in real-time for design reviews and/or interactive point-of-sale displays.
- Components and Component Groups and allows them to select Material Variations, Studios.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.