Keynote 2020 Mac easily create gorgeous presentations with the all-new Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow. The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team.
Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Keynote for mac crack presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And now with the beta release of new collaboration features, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Keynote Mac Features:
- You have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly.
- Your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time.
- PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud.
- Share your document publicly or with specific people.
- You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you.
- Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes.
- Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides.
- Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds.
- Magic Move effect now expanded to animate and morph graphics.
- Customizable presenter display with support for up to six displays.
- Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays.
- Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes.
- Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby.
- Some features may require Internet access; additional fees.
What’s New in Version:
- Support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro lets you easily edit text, shapes, tables and charts.
- Control Slideshow playback using Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.