KeyCue 2021 Mac helps you to use your macOS applications more effectively by displaying a concise table of all currently available menu shortcuts. You no longer need to memorize and remember key combinations; just press the command key and KeyCue tells you what you want to know. Over time, you will automatically remember frequently used shortcuts and start working more efficiently.
KeyCue gives you an instant overview of the overall functionality of any application, plus lets you automatically start working more efficiently by making use of menu shortcuts. Besides that, KeyCue Crack mac is your best friend when it comes to type emojis. It shows a table of all available emoji characters and lets you insert any emoji with a simple click. You can find emoji characters by keyword or choose from the list of recently used emojis. Finding and typing your desired emoji has never been easier.
KeyCue Mac Features:
- Get an instant overview of all shortcuts in any application
- Explore and type emojis
- Quickly access folder contents
- Access frequently used URLs
- System-wide hotkeys made visible
- Automatically omit known shortcuts to keep the shortcut table small
- Flexible triggers and actions
- Search for commands and shortcuts
- Integration with PopChar X lets you display and insert special characters
- Display and insert Typinator snippets
- Themes for customizing the appearance of the shortcut table
- User-definable custom shortcut descriptions reveal hidden keyboard shortcuts
- Manually omit known shortcuts
- Show Keyboard Maestro, QuicKeys, and iKey shortcuts
- Legend for keyboard symbols
- Accessible via menu bar icon
- Open interface for 3rd party applications.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.