Keyboard Maestro 2021 Mac will take your Macintosh experience to a new level. Keyboard Maestro enables you to create or record custom macro shortcuts that you can activate at any time. For example, your macros could help you navigate running applications or work with an unlimited number of clipboards. Best of all, every macro you create is available using simple keystrokes you choose or a variety of other triggers. The only limit to Keyboard Maestro is your imagination!
Using Keyboard Maestro’s powerful Macros, you can make your Mac behave the way you want it to behave open documents when and where you want them, type sentences with the press of a key, expand abbreviations into entire paragraphs, control web applications, and much more. You simply define what you want your Mac to do and when you want it done. Keyboard Maestro for mac comes complete with a clipboard history, saving everything you copy for later use so you’ll never lose something on your clipboard again, as well as named clipboards where you can store commonly used images or text.
Keyboard Maestro mac also includes a powerful Application Switcher and Window Switcher so you can cycle through applications or windows, closing, hiding, launching, and more as well as an Application Launcher that lets you quickly launch applications.
Keyboard Maestro Mac Features:
- Program and window switcher.
- Clipboard switcher.
- Clipboard history switcher.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.