KeepVid Music Tag Editor 2020 Mac helps you to add or modify ID3 tags, album artworks for your music collection automatically with Gracenote Media Database, and removes duplicates in iTunes/music library.
KeepVid Music Tag Editor Mac Features:
- Correct ID3 tags like song title, artist, and more that are originally wrong or missing.
- Add song title, artist, album name, genre, and others to the songs without ID3 tags from CDs or else.
- Support batch processing 10,000 music files at one time.
- Fix ID3 tags for both iTunes and local music library.Replace wrong album artworks automatically.
- Add album covers for songs without covers from CDs, recording, and more.
- Duplicated MP3 or M4V files take up a lot of your valuable and limited hard drive space, but it’s time-consuming for us to remove duplicates mannually.
- It can intelligently identify duplicate songs and remove duplicates in batch easily per your needs.
Supported Output Formats: MP3 (*.mp3), M4A (*.m4a).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.