Kaspersky Password Manager 2021 Mac is a multi platform solution which keeps your logins and passwords in a secure vault and applies them to corresponding fields on websites. Kaspersky Password Manager Mac is used for automatic and secure input of passwords and other personal information on websites. The data is saved to the encrypted password database. Access to the database is only possible if you know the master password.
With Kaspersky Password Manager Crack Mac , you can synchronize the information between all your devices and the cloud database. For synchronization, use the same My Kaspersky account while installing Kaspersky Password Manager (Mac, Android, iOS, Windows).
Kaspersky Password Manager Mac Features:
- Access your vault with a master password or your fingerprint on your mobiles
- Get Zero-Knowledge security Kaspersky knows nothing about your data
- Organize your data in folders so it’s easy to find what you need
- Import your login details previously stored in your browsers
- Get to everything on your Windows, Mac, iOS & Android devices with one license
- Get automatically logged into your accounts
- Receive strong and unique passwords when you create new accounts
- Get your addresses auto filled to save you entering them manually
- Have us input your bank card details securely
- Use our auto-detect technology to quickly find docs in your Photo Gallery
- Notifies you if you’re using easy-to-crack passwords
- Alerts you if have duplicate passwords that could leave you vulnerable
- Uses a secure Password Generator to give you strong new passwords
- Auto-clears your clipboard after you’ve used it to keep your data safe.
What is this status?
- Database Update – Release of antivirus database updates (required to protect your computer/server/mobile device).
- Support – Providing technical support over phone/web.
- Error fix – Release of patches for the application (addressing detected bugs).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.