Jutoh 2021 Mac makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites. Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor. Select a book cover design from Jutoh Crack Mac template, or create your own cover design with the built-in cover editor.
Jutoh Mac Features:
- Fast to import your existing content, whether in text, HTML, or OpenDocument.
- Fast to create your Epub, Mobipocket or other format.
- Fast to edit content and switch between variations of your ebooks.
- Jutoh is written in C++ so runs at top speed – no frustrating delays.
- Jutoh runs on Windows, Mac, Linux and various other Unix-based systems, and you can easily copy your files between machines of different kinds. One licence can be used on multiple operating systems simultaneously; and rest assured that if you buy a different kind of desktop or laptop, you don’t have to leave your way of working behind and buy new software.
- Thanks to Jutoh’s configurations, you can describe differences between versions of your book – a different cover, a different title page, different formatting – all without needing separate projects. Just select a different configuration and click Compile. This is invaluable when you are distributing ebooks using different sites with slightly different requirements.
- Jutoh installs Adobe’s EpubCheck and EpubPreflight checker programs, so you can easily check your Epub book for internal errors or problems that might arise with specific readers. The checkers are run within Jutoh, so you don’t have to mess about with invoking the applications yourself.
- Jutoh lets you store text, picture, and web notes together with the book content. So if you’re writing or editing your ebook within Jutoh, you can easily refer to your notes or store text that doesn’t yet have a place.
- Added move document commands (up, down, left, right) to the Tools formatting palette tab, to make changing your project hierarchy easier.
- Added the option Create hierarchical project to the New Project dialog, so that Jutoh creates a hierarchy of documents reflecting the styles used to split the imported file.
- Added split options to the Preferences/Import page to allow control of splitting even if using Quick Import; also divided up the Import page into sections and enabled scrolling.
- Added Convert tabs to hard spaces option to Preferences/Import page and New Project dialog advanced options.
- Added Include option in document properties for book section documents to include a section from a different Jutoh project when compiling or updating.
- Added the menu command Replace Style to the context menu in the Styles palette, providing a quick way to invoke the Find and Replace dialog for replacing styles.
- Added a Documents page in the Word Count dialog to show the word count for each document. You can check or clear documents to see the word count for just a selection of documents.
- Check for Updates now just goes to the web site on Linux as well as Mac, because of a crash problem.
- Added Show citations option in the bibliography settings, to hide citations within the content.
- Fixed a crash bug in caption addition with multiple images in a paragraph.
- Added a warning when updating tables of contents if guide types or document identifiers are duplicated.
- Fixed erroneous horizontal rule insertion in Word file import, if bottom margin properties are detected but the width is still zero.
- Fixed contextual spacing in Word that was recently broken (removing spacing between paragraphs of the same style where indicated).
- Fixed a bug importing text boxes using a pict/shape/textbox hierarchy.
- Added Listify and Delistify commands on the Format | List submenu to convert plain text to list paragraphs and list paragraphs to plain text.
- ODT import now interprets a paragraph with a bottom border as a horizontal rule.
- Corrected a bug whereby Find and Replace skipped every other blank paragraph when searching for styles.
- Fixed mouse-hover reporting of bookmarks in the status bar for content within boxes and tables.
- Fixed bookmarking text with spans of different formatting so that the bookmark applies to only the first selected fragment, and not all of the text before the selection.
- Fixed the configuration option Generate URLs not removing URLs when cleared.
- Added an error message if a media object has no file name.
- Added advanced options Paste HTML, Paste ODT and Paste DOCX to support disabling of these formats if needed.
- Fixed a bug in HTML import when importing bookmarks containing colons.
- When searching for just the end of line using the regular expression “$”, and replacing with text, Jutoh now advances to the next paragraph instead of replacing again in the current paragraph.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.