JRebel 2020 Mac is a software solution that can be used as a plug-in for your IDE in order to provide support for continuous testing. JRebel is also available as a standalone Java tool, and you can enable its functions for your server via the command line. Integrate JRebel into your development environment to continuously test your projects JRebel comes with a collection of IDE plug-ins that can be activated within your Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, MyEclipse, Rational Application Developer, and Oracle JDeveloper environments. As a result, you will be able to view the source code modification effects instantly, without having to recompile. The JRebel utility also eliminates the need to redeploy in Java, since it can show the changes to your Java classes in no time, directly in the browser. What’s more, JRebel can reload the frameworks configurations: more than 80 different frameworks are supported.
JRebel mac crack Compile Java code directly from the development environment To reduce the time spent compiling Java projects, JRebel offers you the possibility to load all your classes and other resources directly from the workspace, without taking the time to build additional archives and other dependencies. Furthermore, JRebel will create a map for all your modules, regardless of how many you have employed. As a result, any modification will be automatically reflected in your testing browser, after a simple refresh. Powerful Java productivity tool that can reduce the time you spend testing and rewriting code All in all, JRebel proposes efficient solutions for minimizing the amount of time spent on testing and rewriting code: the app allows you to review the effects of a source code adjustment almost instantly, without having to recompile or rebuild the project. Last but not least, JRebel offers you the possibility to work either locally or by using a remote development server, while still being able to see the modifications straightaway.
What’s new in:
- added support for Tomcat
- added support for Jetty
- added support for tc Server
- added support for Resin
- added support for Payara
- added support for SpringFox
- added support for manipulating EnumMap and EnumSet with reloaded enums
- Bug fix: fixed JBoss Drools not being able to load rules on WildFly
- Bug fix: fixed an issue with MyFaces’ DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider over-eagerly clearing the cache
- Bug fix: fixed Atmosphere class scanning when an empty WEB-INF/classes directory was in the workspace
- Bug fix: fixed an integration issue with Hybris Cockpit core.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.