JProfiler 2020 Mac is a powerful tool that you can use to profile Java based applications in a dynamic way and enables you to analyze them in hopes of optimizing performance. When you profile, you need the most powerful tool you can get. At the same time, you do not want to spend time learning how to use the tool. JProfiler is just that: simple and powerful at the same time.
Configuring sessions is straight-forward, third party integrations make getting started a breeze and profiling data is presented in a natural way. On all levels, JProfiler has been carefully designed to help you get started with solving your problems.
JProfiler Mac Features:
- Database calls are the top reasons for performance problems in business applications.
- JDBC timeline view that shows you all JDBC connections with their activities.
- Dedicated support for JEE is present in most views in JProfiler.
- JProfiler adds a semantic layer on top of the low-level profiling data, like JDBC, JProfiler bridges the gap between a code profiler and a high-level JEE monitoring tool.
- JProfiler has a number of probes that show you higher level data from interesting subsystems in the JRE.
- Each of these probes has its own set of useful views that gives you general insight, highlights performance problems and allows you to trace single events.
- And what’s more, all these views are also available for your own custom probes that you can configure on the fly within JProfiler.
- JPA/Hibernate, JMS and JNDI calls that are presented in the CPU profiling views.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.