JixiPix Rip Studio Pro 2021 mac control over every element created inside the app. Rip, tear, or cut edges by drawing around the image. Curl up the edges and wrinkle the surface by simply adjusting a slider. Behind the scene a powerful 3D light engine works to make surface wrinkles and creases look realistic; this adjustable light source will have shadows popping off the page. Finish your creative composition with a tape effect, or choose from a library of objects like stickpins, staples, rusty nails and gems. Every rip you make or tape you place is unique and one-of-a-kind!
JixiPix Rip Studio Pro crack mac features Rip Studio easily creates a single incredible piece or a whole collage right inside the app! Built with a powerful workflow, you can add images quickly simply selecting them from your library and dropping them—all at once—on the open application. As each image is placed a layer is created for easy compositing, editing and transformation. To finish your composition, choose from a library of gems, stickpins and staples; or add transparent tape, duct tape and masking tape for added interest.
JixiPix Rip Studio Pro Mac Features:
- Created for professionals who want eye-catching elements for their designs and compositions.
- Quickly rip out shapes and letters by drawing around on your image.
- Create paper objects for Ads, Music covers, Art Collages and Scrapbook pages with one-of-a-kind cutout, ripped out, taped and pinned shapes made from images or other clipart.
- Built with PRO features Rip Studio easily creates a single incredible piece or a whole collage right inside the app!
- Built with a powerful workflow, you can add images quickly simply selecting them from your library and dropping them—all at once—on the open application.
- As each image is placed a layer is created for easy compositing, editing and transformation.
- With a focus on ease-of-use, ripped pieces can be created by freely drawing on the image or background—if too much is ripped out simply reverse the tool and add the area back in.
- This powerful feature enables professionals to create custom templates for future use and allows projects to be shared with other artists.
- Start a New Project by choosing a Background Style and a Project Size. Drag and drop images on the open application. Use the Lasso tool to create a rip by circling around on the image.
- Add a Layer with the + sign on the Layer panel. Paper and Shapes can be used for images, Text brings up the editor, Tape adds a piece of tape, and Object adds staples, pins or other items.
- Replace an image using the Background Style. If you drag and drop a new photo on the open app it creates a new layer. To replace an image, drag the photo into the small thumbnail box left of the Image, Color and Paper icons.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.