WebStorm crack macprovides advanced coding assistance for Angular, React, Vue.js and Meteor. Enjoy support for React Native, PhoneGap, Cordova and Ionic for mobile development and develop for server-side with Node.js. All in one IDE! The IDE analyzes your project to provide the best code completion results for all supported languages. Hundreds of built-in inspections report any possible issues right as you type and suggest quick-fix options. WebStorm for mac helps you get around your code more efficiently and save time when working with large projects. Jump to a method, function or variable definition in just one click, or search for the usages. Debug your client-side and Node.js apps with ease in the IDE – put breakpoints right in the source code, explore the call stack and variables, set watches, and use the interactive console. Take advantage of linters, build tools, test runners, REST client, and more tools, all deeply integrated with the IDE. But any time you need Terminal, it’s also available as an IDE tool window. Run and debug tests with Karma, Mocha, Protractor, and Jest in WebStorm. Immediately see test statuses right in the editor, or in a handy treeview from which you can quickly jump to the test.
Use a simple unified UI to work with Git, GitHub, Mercurial, and other VCS. Commit files, review changes and resolve conflicts with a visual diff/merge tool right in the IDE. WebStorm integrates with popular command line tools for web development, providing you with a productive, streamlined development experience without using the command line. Enjoy a simple unified UI for running Grunt, Gulp or npm tasks right from the IDE. All tasks are listed in a special tool window, so simply double-click on the task name to start it.
WebStorm Mac Features:
- It can run ESLint, JSCS, TSLint, Stylelint, JSHint or JSLint against your code and highlight any issues on the fly, right in the editor.
- Start new projects from the Welcome screen using popular project templates like Express or Web starter kit, and access even more project generator thanks to integration with Yeoman.
- It is built on top of the open-source IntelliJ Platform, which we at JetBrains have been developing and perfecting for over 15 years.
- WebStorm provides a unified UI for working with many popular Version Control Systems, ensuring a consistent user experience across git, GitHub, SVN, Mercurial, and Perforce.
- Whether you’re using VCS or not, Local history can be a real code saver.
- At any time you can inspect the history of either a particular file or directory, and roll back to any of its previous versions.
- It is extremely customizable. Adjust it to perfectly suit your coding style, from shortcuts, fonts and visual themes to tool windows and editor layout.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.